Again it's been another day of heat, hot, humid unrelenting heat. Couple this with sleeping for night shift and a bunch of kids running riot in the house, the drive to find a image for today seemed to fade from mind. It was during the late afternoon that I wondered outside, to see if it was cooler outside and if the predicted change was comming through, when I saw the state of some of our plants in the garden, after the three days of high 30's and 40 degee (celsius), so I took a closer look. Now normally I don't shoot flowers, it's not one of my usual subjects, but it was a oppurtunity to use one of my new toys I got at christmas from my wife, a LED ring flash. So armed with camera, ring flash, and a accompanying 4yo, I went out to shoot some of the plants in our drivway, and this was the end result.

No comments:
Post a Comment