My name is Allen, a Geelong based amature photographer and this is my challenge for 2012,to take one image a day, for 2012. My goal is to get not one image alike, to push myself to find new skills and techniques to further my photography.
Friday, January 6, 2012
Another Late Night
Tonight was another bit of late night inspiration that seem to strike out of nowhere. While thinking of ideas for today's image (the 5th of January), I came up with the idea of trying to capture water droplets. Aftre a little bit of expirementing, I suddenly thought of trying to add a little colour by using my wife's food dies that she had in her cooking box in the pantry. What happened was not what I was expecting, and took me down a completly different path, but the result was something, while I'm not quite happy with, I found to be completly amazing. This will be something that I think I will be revisiting and refining in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment