Monday, January 2, 2012

Best laid plans

Inspiration hits at anytime, or so I'm told, and it was true for me last night. While I was at work on night shift I had an idea for today's image, so after getting home, getting changed and finding some breakfast, I grabbed the camera and one of the kids Nerf guns for a bit of black and white macro work. End result, didn,t quite work out how I planned. No matter what I tried, it just wasn't working for me. Eventually I crashed out, as seeing it was going to be a hot day, and I don't have air con in my bedroom, I grabbed some sleep. I woke up in the afternoon, just as the heat of the day kicked in, and only a hour later, the pager went off for a large grass fire, to which, I didn't take the camera! I would of had my shot for the day! Bugger! Ah well. So, after a bit of a play in photoshop, here is today's image, one I'm not very happy with. Hopefully tomorrow will give me a better opputunity.



No comments:

Post a Comment