Thursday, January 5, 2012

Late Night Black and White

I was looking around for today's image, and I was having trouble findng something that took my interest. Nothing seemed to come to mind, until around 23:00, I took a look out of the bedroom window. Across the road there is a new unit block being constructed, and as I looked at the rear of the block, I started to see a black and white image from in my mind, so I grabbed the camera and headed outside. A few shots later, then bit of a edited in adobe camera raw and photoshop CS5, this was the end result. Technically this is now posted a day late, as it's after midnight, but at least I got the image for the day! So here is the image for January 4th, 2012.


1/13 second exposure, on tripod and shutter release cord, focal length 75mm @f/5.4, ISO 100 on a Canon 50D with a Tamron 18-200mm XR Di II macro lense.

No comments:

Post a Comment